Yo!Kart is an award-winning platform for multi-vendor e-commerce online stores. It allows ambitious business people to build their first online marketplace in such easy, simple, and quick steps, yet with a low-cost way.
YoKart complies with mobile, is SEO and user- friendly, entirely tailor-made, and scalable for each distinctive business requirements. Curious users may choose among available an on-site YoKart demo from HERE.
Yo! Kart isn’t that famous as other popular e-commerce platforms, YaStores will take for a quick all-out discussion to help you decide whether it’s the suitable choice for your business or not. This All impartial and unbiased information collected from real consumers reviews.
Yo!Kart Pros As Reported By Users
- Today’s world is full of multivendor plans for all aspired entrepreneurs who are basically novice with no previous expertise on the field of web designing, and others who don’t have the leisure to deal with the technical and programming aspects. Here rises the importance of such an effective and cost-efficient
- Yo!Kart has multiple functions to run a successful multivendor online store with ease such as simple payment arrangements, mail marketing tools, social media platforms integration, great interface, and highly appreciated user experience.
- Besides being comprehensive and inclusive, Yokart gives you complete technical support and guidance from the very beginning. Which is considered essential especially for the opening phase of the store.
- You get what you paid for and you only pay for it one time and that’s it. As there’s absolutely no added or concealed expenses like other platforms may charge as in WordPress, Whoocomerce, Joomla and many others.
- Ranking in search engines pages is a piece of cake with simple yet thorough SEO optimization tools included in yo!kart.
- It’s rare that Yo!Kart users have reported any broken pages with an error on their web stores.
- Interactive technical support available around the clock to respond to any queries.
- Safe payment option and multiple delivery options are guaranteed.
Yo!Kart Cons As Reported By Users
- There isn’t so many of option for an admin to freely customize the website layout.
- Some adaptability and other primary functions are missing.
- Even Simple modifications such as adding a phone number field are not available.
- Unfortunately, Yo!Kart does not upgrade their product strategy much often.
- Upgrading to newer versions when available is not an option. You’ll have to pay the full price of the latest versions in order to get it, otherwise, you’ll be stuck with your outdated version.
Bottom Line About Ya!Kart
For a well-functioning multivendor system software, Ya!Kart seems to have the most significant features, accessible to users at different levels of expertise. Good consumer experience in general especially with the astounding 24-hour support. All of these with for a reasonable price can really empower entrepreneur and give them the initial boost they may need to pursue in such competitive markets.
On the other side, it might be better to pay an additional amount of money to get more powerful, negotiable and customizable features as in some other opensource software such as Magento.