Nowadays, with the technological advancement, traders from around the world have launched millions of websites and online stores to sell their products via the internet. Many companies provide relevant platforms for those online traders to help them sell their products easily and without any risk, Shopify is one of the most prominent troops leading this innovative field. Shopify Guild has been at the forefront because of the many advantages they offer to their customers.
In this article, we’ll provide you with an overview of the Shopify guild and some of its most popular services. Other subsequent and more detailed articles will be uploaded soon.
If you are not a fan of reading too much you can skip all of this and jump right ahead to our video with a simplified tutorial about Shopify Guild.
The History Of Shopify Guild
- Shopify is an e-commerce company, established in Canada, specifically in Ottawa, in 2004 by Tobias Lutke, Daniel Weinand, and Scott Lake. they began with an online store (snowboarding gear), in June 2006, they began the platform of Shopify.
- In 2009, Shopify began an API platform and App Store, through API platform, the users can create some applications for Shopify online stores, then they can sell those applications in the Shopify App Store.
- In April 2010, Shopify developed to cope with the digital requirements of the online markets at that time. in which the mobile Smartphone has become widespread, Shopify launched a free mobile app for IOS devices, which facilitates Shopify and made become more user-friendly for even novice users. with these update, users can now fully manage their online stores from anywhere via their Smartphone.
- In August 2017, Shopify announced that it now has more than 600,000 active traders on the company’s platform and the numbers are expected to grow. in addition, it reported that the total gross in merchandise volume is over 55$ billion.
What Is Shopify And How Does It Work?
If you want to sell goods online but you are a novice to the coding, programming and web development fields of knowledge, you don’t have to worry. Shopify gives a complete eCommerce web developer replete with numerous themes to get you starting.
Signing up is a piece of cake. Shopify offers a 14-day free trial, in which anyone can try it by opening an online store to displays any desired products with an ease of use. throughout this trial period, users can try all the features offered by Shopify like the form, design, inventory selection, plug-ins, the methods of payment, and all the essential things anyone may need to manage their e-commerce business.
What Can You Trade On Shopify?
The answer is almost anything. from tattoos, beverages, art pieces, clothes, to types of foods, these are only examples of the goods traded on different Shopify websites.
What Features Does Shopify Offer For Promoting Your Online Store Growth?
Shopify gives a full marketing set of tools, in order to make it easier for newly established online stores to bigger day after day and to attract new audiences. The Shopify platform provides a full pack of SEO features, like adjustable headings as well as meta tags customization. These SEO features will help any e-Commerce website to rank faster in search results.
Shopify traders can integrate Google ads, social media platform ads, e-mail marketing platform an many other to engage and retain active and loyal customer base.
Signing Up In Shopify Guild:
- You can sign up easily through the registration form for creating a new account. then choose a name for your online store. after which, Shopify will allocate you a site address to be beside in the following format (the name of your store.myshopify.com). you may change this site address with any other domain name of your choice in the future.
- If you want to change the domain name directly after registration, being on the dashboard page, you can do so just with a simple click on the icon “Add Domain” and buy a new domain from the Shopify or add a new domain you’ve already purchased from any domain-selling website. and simply follow the illustrated steps.
- Shopify offers the option of customizing the window dressing by clicking the button “customize theme”.
- In the Shopify, you can find the option of classification, in which you can classify your products into similar categories. you can do this by clicking products and choosing collections.
- Through the setting, you can finally set up payment processing, by clicking on “Payments”, and choose the one that best suits you from the multiple available payments methods.